Most attorneys will eventually retire and you shouldn’t wait until the last minute to start planning for your retirement.
In this episode of The Lawyer Millionaire, Darren Wurz discusses the challenges you may be facing in the legal profession when it comes to your retirement planning.
- Why attorneys procrastinate when it comes to retirement planning
- Some of the biggest fears that attorneys have about retirement
- The difference in planning for retirement as an attorney then it is for anyone else
- The importance of having a good investment strategy
- And more
- Wurz Financial Services
- The Lawyer Millionaire: The Biggest Financial Challenges in the Legal Profession (Ep.3)
Connect with Darren Wurz: